Contractors Insurance Program

This program provides insurance for Waterworks Operators and Pump Installers.

Do you provide operations and maintenance services as an independent contractor to waterworks systems in BC? If so you can apply here for liability insurance coverage and for insurance coverage for errors and omissions. Coverage is provided through insurance agents who operate in partnership with We believe this service sets new standards for affordability and response.

To apply for insurance coverage for your organization first download a PDF version of the application form. Then print the form, and complete the form by hand using block letters.

Submission of the completed application

The completed document should be sent by mail to the insurance broker shown below:

Marlee Pateman, CAIB (HONS),RIBO 
Commercial Risk Advisor

T 250 869 3914   TF 1 800 670 1877


100 - 1500 Hardy Street
Kelowan BC V1Y 8H2

This page contains general information only and is intended to provide an overview of the insurance coverage. This information is not intended to constitute legal or other professional advice. Please consult our Industry Partners for more information.